Lalema is offering you online training for free or for a small fee! They can be accessed by Youtube or Lalema's Academy. You want information on hygiene, this is the page for you!
Our brand new transactional platform for dynamic and skills training in environmental cleaning. Another first in Quebec.
• Specialized training in environmental cleaning
• Progress at your own pace without stress
• Improved cost control
• Site available 24/7/365
• Automatic correction
• Easy and secure payment
• Adaptive design for mobile, tablet or computer
• Support by real humans
• Certificate of training recognized by CPMT
• Obtaining Lalema Training Units (UFML)
Why and how to dilute cleaning products for optimal performance, increased economy and better environmental protection.
• Why dilute cleaning products
• Always read the instructions for use
• The risks associated with bad dilution
• Examples of dilution methods
• Live Action dilution system
• Exclusive AR Demo
During the 8th Provincial Health and Sanitation Day of 2018, the AHSS Executive Committee invites you to a webinar on the 4 fundamental organizational principles of Hygiene and Sanitation.
Based on their work experiences, the 3 speakers will talk to you about issues of concern to environmental cleaning managers in the healthcare system.
Waste is a real problem, recycling is part of the solution. Too much waste is simply sent to landfill or incinerated, while the best solution to limit our footprint on the environment is to recycle and compost the maximum amount of waste.
During this webinar, I will explain why but especially how to better recycle in an institutional, commercial or industrial environment. I will also present practical and robust solutions to help you in your approach.
Certiklör is a Lalema exclusive technology. This gives exceptional properties to disinfectant cleaners based on sodium hypochlorite, namely:
• superior stability
• a low odor
• low corrosion
Here are some of the content of the webinar:
• The chemistry of cleaners: "It's not more complicated than that"
• Modern tools: "Even if it's been 20 years! "
• Organic cleaners: "Why is it relevant and important? "
• Multipurpose cleaners: "Benefits that are better known"
• Participatory Management: Why Listening Creates Winning Conditions
The goal of this webinar is to understand biofilms, how they are formed and how to fight them.
The webinar also includes some case studies and references to new biofilm news portals.
The main objective of this webinar will be to review the basics of cleaning and disinfection :
• The updated burden of HAI’s in Canada
• Why do we disinfect
• Best practices in cleaning and disinfection
• Using the right product
• Validation technique
The goal of this first webinar is to teach you the new WHMIS 2015 regulatory requirements:
• What is WHMIS?
• What is the Globally Harmonized System
• WHMIS 1988 vs. WHMIS 2015
• Responsibilities, classification and exclusion
• Labels, MSDS and pictograms